Red Apple Reading: Homeschool Resource

Disclaimer: I received a service to review. All opinions are my own.

I really love using technology in our homeschool. Even more so, I love apps because the kids can learn on the go, without really realizing that is what they are doing. I especially love programs that help with reading.

Red Apple Reading has quickly become one of my favorite tools in our homeschool. I love that there is an app version (for some levels) and it can be accessed with the computer, the parent's panel makes it even better.

We include the website in our daily homeschool schedule. I love that it is something Tbomb can do on his own, while I clean up or do activities with Kodabug. Also, because it has a lifetime access, I can use it when Kodabug gets old enough as well. Each child even gets their own login, which can be simple!

A user guide is available to walk you through the program as you start!


Features

Designed for children ages 4-9
Great graphics and lovable characters
Over 700 fun activities and videos
Phonics, vocabulary, sight words, and reading comprehension studies
Kids play games to learn at their own pace
Designed by educational experts
Aligned with common core
Members-only app included with purchase
Free trial available. 
Great for early readers, English learners, and struggling readers 

There are two levels to the program (Park Planet and Island Adventures). Each is $59 for a lifetime membership, or you can purchase both for just $99. There are also 5 members only apps provided with membership. As a parent, you get access to the dashboard, with progress tracker and downloadable content. How amazing is that?! 

Right now, you can get 60% off any product. Go here for more information. 

No comments :

Post a Comment