Thirty-One Opportunity For Moms

Disclaimer: I did receive products from Thirty-One, however I wanted to do something extra that I was not asked to do- this is part of that.

I have talked before about how much I love Thirty-One. One of the things I love so much about them is the opportunities that they create for moms (and other women). Thirty-One is a woman created and run business. It has become one of the biggest women-owned businesses in the country. They strive to help women's lives better by giving opportunities for them to own their own business. 

While the business model is not unique- other companies like Avon, Mary Kay, and Tupperware have started the same way. The difference is the passion within the company. I not only see it with the company itself, but with the women who run their own Thirty-One business. There is a passion and support system like no where else. It is truly amazing to connect with these women and see just what they see and what they love about the company. 

For a small start up fee, you can start your own company. The fee is actually a kit including what you need to run the business and hundreds of dollars in merchandise. There are several of these kits, starting at just $99. You can even have consultants under you and earn even more money. 

I have thought about signing up as a consultant for years now, but just haven't found the time to be the hostess with the mostest. However, I feel that time coming on! I've just been itching to do it for so long! 

I want to urge you to check out their business model, perks, and kits. It might just be that oomph you need in your life. Visit their consultant info page. 

Woman with the Enrollment Kit



No comments :

Post a Comment