Discover With Dr. Cool: Homeschool Resource

Disclaimer: I received this product to review. All opinions are my own. 


This is one of my favorite pictures of my Tbomb. We were visiting Cherokee for a couple days and he had picked up some rocks to play with. His daddy then showed him how he could use a flashlight to look at the rocks and see really cool patterns. At only 2, he was already fascinated with rocks and all things science. He still cannot wait to get his hands on rocks! In fact, last summer, we took him to go digging for gemstones.

I was sent The Gemstone Excavation Kit so Tbomb could try it out. I thought the Mr was going to explode from excitement. They both truly enjoyed this project. I stood back and let them play!


With this kit, the kids are guaranteed to find three real gemstones- Quartz Crystal, Amethyst, and Tigers Eye. It also comes with All the tools needed for excavation- including a digging tool, brush, and magnifying glass. It also comes with s 12-page information guide filled with facts about gemstones, written by teachers. The included activity book has pages filled with puzzles and games- even more fun with gemstones. What an amazing gift that is fun and educational, especially for only $11.99 

No comments :

Post a Comment