FlipBelt for the win!

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Dog Walking Belt

I recently had the opportunity to test out the Flipbelt and fell in love with it. The Flipbelt is a tube you wear around your waist. It has pockets around it that gives access to what you have stored inside. It even has a clip to help make sure that you don't lose your keys. Use it to hold your keys, money, phone, ipod, inhaler, sunglasses, or anything else you may need while working out. I love it for working out, but I also love it for travel and for investigations. 

Simply put your items in the pockets, then flip the belt around, so that that pockets are against your body. This helps insure that your items do not fall out while having a strenuous work out. Made of moisture-wicking spandex-lycra, Flipbelt stays put, is stretchy, doesn't bounce, and is all around the best work out accessory you can have. It is even machine washable. Flipbelt comes in many colors, and comes in sizes extra small to extra large. 

I love using my Fitbelt while traveling as well. It's comfortable and I can keep those important items close to me, especially my phone. The other time I use it is during paranormal investigations. I can keep my voice recorder, camera, flashlight, phone, keys, a notepad, and anything else I need close to me, without the worry of it making noises, bouncing, or being bulky- all while keeping my hands free. 

Needless to say, Flipbelt is one of my favorite products this year!

No comments :

Post a Comment