Baby Food Pouches: Life On The Go

Disclaimer: I received a product review. All opinions are my own.

As I have mentioned before, anything that makes life away from home easier is a win in my book. One of my go to items is a reusable food pouch. I keep a couple in the diaper bag for snacks we pick up. I pack lunches with them as well. I'm telling you- they make life so much easier.

I also use them for feeding the kids snacks at home when I am working- less clean up.


The Baby Love Food Pouches by Baby Maya come in a pack of 8, with 2 extra lids. They are great for storing homemade of left over baby food- and much safer than jars. Going on vacation? Make food for the littles ahead and freeze. Then, travel with them in a cooler for easy feeding on the go! They are clear so you can easily see what is in them. You also get a free ebook with 26 baby food recipes in them. 

Have a toddler or preschooler? Use them for yogurt, applesauce, and even smoothies on the go. Do you still feed the baby? Attach a spoon for easy feeding. 

These pouches have been a life saver- I can easily feed both kids (4 year old and 1 year old) at home or on the go while minimizing messes. We seriously use these almost daily and will be using them for years to come. 

No comments :

Post a Comment