Misfits Monday: Meet the Misfits

Misfit Monday Blog Hop 
My Misfit Blogger buddies are starting a blog hop! YAY! This week is all about who we are and what the misfits are to us. I have been promising to do a vlog, so I am combining the two. 
This is my first vlog, and I have the attention span of a fly, so please don't be too cruel. 

This is just a glimpse into who I am, I'm sure you will get to know me better as you read more of The Palmetto Queen. 
I do want to go into more of who the Misfit Bloggers are. This amazing group of women not only come from all over the world and from all walks of life, but we also each have our own personalities. We have different backgrounds, are different ages, and have different family dynamics. The thing we have in common: We are all bloggers who are striving to make our blogs better. 
I am constantly amazed by how we all come together to find solutions and help each other. I want to say a huge thank you for your constant support fellow Misfitters! Please be sure to visit the other Misfitters and share some love! From Rachel: Hello and welcome to the first *official* Misfit Monday Blog Hop. I'm sure you may be wondering Who the heck are the Misfits? Allow me to introduce you to the most accepting, encouraging, supportive, and knowledge-filled group of bloggers around. The Misfits were started as a SITS Girls inspired encouragement group on Facebook - a group of beginning bloggers teaming up to help one another along in wonderful bloggyland. So why a Blog Hop? The Misfits are all about support: afterall, the secret to success is support, as I'm sure a lot of you fellow bloggers out there have learned from our SITSahs before us. As a very strong and active Facebook group, the Misfits want to reach out to other bloggers to offer out our support and welcome some new faces to join us. This week's Misfit Monday Blog Hop topic is for our future members - we want to introduce ourselves to you and welcome you with open arms. Feel free to visit all of our different posts (they will be listed below) and sport our adorable button. Keep an eye out for next week's topic and be sure to join in! Note: If you want to join the blog hop, please make sure you write a post welcoming yourself and hop on over to our group and introduce yourself.

18 comments :

  1. Hey, Cari, love hearing your voice. Can't wait to figure out how to get these vlogs done. I think they are fun. Thanks for all your help with our group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Candi! You are so sweet! I really enjoy our group and I'm so honored to be part of it and be able to give back to you amazing women. We'll get you vlogged out!

      Delete
  2. Great job Cari. I wish I could have the confidence to do a vlog. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! Well, we will just have to work on that then! We'll give you bigheadsyndrome!

      Delete
  3. Cari, I LOVE you and your accent! You are such a beautiful FABULOUS lady! So glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are FABulous too! I am so glad to be in such a lovely group with you guys!

      Delete
  4. You go girl! Love your vlog ... you are just the cutest. If we meet in person, don't be surprised if I give you a big ole hug! In the meantime, here's a virtual hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia! Don't worry- I'll be giving you a big 'ol hug too!

      Delete
  5. LOVE IT....will you marry me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL- Thank you! We could have a Blogging Wedding Celebration!

      Delete
  6. You have a very sexy voice:) Yay for a great start to our group's link up!!! Great post Cari:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;) I'm so glad you got to comment finally!

      Delete
  7. Fantastic!!!Love the misfits!! Great to see your beautiful face and hear that voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mom! (Thank you for being my biggest fan!)

      Delete
  8. Hey Cari, Nice to hear your voice, looking forward to reading more awesome posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandz- I love reading your Chronicles and can't wait to see more of your adventures!

      Delete