Go Insta-Crazy with #Cube

Disclaimer: I have received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Many of you know that I'm a little bit obsessed with Instagram. Well, the one thing that I'm not impressed with when it comes to Instagram is the lack of ability to display the photos. Of course, we live in a mobile world and most people have Instagram on their phones and can see, like, and comment on your photo. But that only does so much. Sometimes you may want to display those photos without having to wait for tiny prints. Sometimes you may want to use those photos at events, and that's not so easy.

HashtagCube (#Cube) has created the perfect solution to this problem. This (very large) digital photo frame is unique in that it displays photos from Instagram via wifi. It can be set up to display photos from certain users, certain hashtags, or photos that certain users liked. It can display a grid of photos or just one per screen, allowing the viewer to flip through the photos.

I am using our HashtagCube a little differently than most, although my process is being perfected still. I use it to display team photos and evidence at CSPRI, Paralina, and Carolina Cryptid Crew events. This is a great way to get our fans excited about what we do. I have one change to make and it will be perfect. I'm going to create a private Instagram account and only post photos of evidence. I'll use the HashtagCube to display the photos from that account. The fun thing about that is that I can share behind the scenes photos, and snippets of videos from our gopro and pov cameras. This will give those that attend our events something special. Something I've noticed is that it makes those attending want to share it with their social media. Win-Win

The features of this amazing product are awesome:


  • Wifi/ Socially connected
  • Realtime & Instant
  • Touch Display
  • Favorite Button
  • Smart & Updatable (there are upgrades to the software periodically)
  • Wireless
  • Rechargeable
  • 8" Square display; 4" tile images
  • $149

10 comments :

  1. Photographs merit a thousand words and Instagram is about pictures. In the event that you are into Instagram for promoting purposes, at that point you should comprehend that irregular photographs don't work. free instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. technosoups.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! Køb followers på instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. This course is very helpful in awakening my inner creative thinking! Truly a bargain worth investing on. more tips here

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. زيادة لايكات انستقرام

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. Buy more Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Buy Instagram likes

    ReplyDelete
  9. With the names I have developed in my head, there’s no doubt that people will get these names in their minds here.

    ReplyDelete