It really is all about me.

As the header suggests, I am a sassy southern girl to the core. My family is my world, but I am not defined solely by who they are. I am a marketing and branding consultant, as well as a graphic designer (http://nighlon.com). I am also a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a friend.

My son, the prince, really is the light of my life. He is 18 months old and the most amazing little boy a mom could ever ask for. He is incredibly smart and sweet. He also loves playing with trucks and dogs, like little southern boys do. 

My husband, the knight, is the love of my life. We have been together for 6 years, and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is truly the greatest man I have ever known (it helps that he adores me). If he isn't playing xbox, working, or playing with the prince, (or spoiling me) he can be found in the woods behind our house- yep, another southern boy. 

I am a very random person with interests all over the place. I enjoy everything from being a geek to wearing stilettos. I'm a girly girl who is obsessed with jewelry and handbags, but I'm not afraid to get dirty. I also have the privilege of having an amazing talented artist for a mother, and the best in-laws a girl could ask for. 

This is where I will share with you the tales of every day life. I will share about family life, being a girl in the south, my favorites, and whatever random hobby I come up with. 

I hope you follow along and can't wait to share my journey with you!

18 comments :

  1. wonderful, I don't know how you got this done, with everything else. I can't wait to get into it. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Actually, I felt like I had been working non stop for weeks now, so I took a couple hours off during nap time to do something for ME- this was the result!

      Delete
  2. I love the name of the blog! And the little family at the bottom. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! It's about time you starting sharing your random thoughts with the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know- you think I'm the most amazing person in the world ;) Thanks for visiting mom!

      Delete
  4. Yay! Congratulations for doing this along with everything else too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabriela! I hope my randomness can help you guys out sometime!

      Delete
  5. Love it! And I agree with everyone else - don't know how you get so much done.... The background is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have minions, #not! Thanks! The Background isn't mine. I needed a quick one, so I went to LeeLou blogs! I will have my own design up soon.

      Delete
  6. Oh, what a great introduction. It's so neat to see the other side of people! Going to add this to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I will be able to have more of you guys guest post for me since I have this blog now!

      Delete
  7. Love it!! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I may be bugging you for a guest post at some point- Since summer is here, I think we need a play date!

      Delete
  8. Yippee! Cari, this is fabulous. Letting your creativity, love and ... well ... you shine, shine, shine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia! I'm really excited about my project!

      Delete
  9. Love the new blog, Cari! And I really LOVE the mason jars. Rock on, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'am! Thanks for visiting! Can't wait to see more from you!

      Delete