My New Obsession: Mantas From Outdoor Tech

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I have often sung the praises of Outdoor Tech products. I seriously love this company! Everything I have tried out not only solves a problem I have but solves it wonderfully and better than I could imagine. Headphones, power banks, power stations, speakers, and flashlights. My whole family is obsessed with Outdoor Tech. To make it even better, their products have bigfoot on them and come with bigfoot stickers!


First, I have to mention the packaging. Outdoor Tech has my packaging by far and are pros at brand placement. In every box is an Outdoor Tech logo sticker to put on anything. I have one on my laptop, one on my camera case, and on other things as well. The logo is also on all the products. Seriously, great brand placement. I also love the boxes that their products come in. They boast all the features of the product in an infographic style. It is beautiful and eye-catching. 

My love for these products, including the Mantas True Wireless Earbuds, goes far beyond the packaging! 


The Mantas are true wireless Bluetooth earbuds. There is no wire connecting the two earbuds. Yes, they really do work for 12 hours on one charge. I was really shocked. I also love that they are sweatproof- summer in the south is hot! I can also listen to them while hiking - which I love. 

I have never had them fall out because the fit is so wonderful. I usually have a hard time with earbuds because they do not fit in my ears very well, but these are wonderful and comfortable. I can wear them for hours with no complaints. NO headphones have ever been this comfortable for me before. The sound is truly wonderful- like I am sitting in a concert. 

Another thing I love about them is that you can use them separately as well. I've actually been letting my mother in law used one of them because I only listen with one ear anyway- this way I can hear if the kids need me. If using them together, the sound in stereo. If separate it is mono. Yes, this means you can use them on two different devices at once. They are completely separate if using that way. Connecting them via Bluetooth is simple, whether using them separately or together. You can charge them one at a time with any micro USB or together with the included charger. Yes, you can use them for calls as well. 

One of my favorite things is something I have a hard time finding. Even with my Industrial piercing and others, I can comfortably wear these earbuds! 


If you have never experienced Outdoor Technology, you must. It is all drop-proof, weatherproof, and life-proof. These are technological products that will support you no matter your adventure- so grab some Outdoor Technology and get living!



2 comments :

  1. Do you understand there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your crush... that will induce deep emotions of love and impulsive attraction for you deep within his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, worship and protect you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him work better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    In fact, triggering this influential impulse is absolutely essential to having the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately find him expose his mind and soul to you in such a way he's never experienced before and he'll recognize you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete