Crispy Fruit: A Healthy Snack That Travels Well

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.


As you all know, I love any snack or meal that is healthy, travels well, and is free from all the dyes and other yucky stuff out there. When Crispy Green gave me the opportunity to review their Crispy Fruit, I jumped at the opportunity for my littles to try them out. They sent us apple, tangerine, apple pear, banana, and mango. They also come in cantaloupe and pineapple. Well, I'm allergic to mango, so I don't let the kids have it either. That was no problem though because my MIL really enjoyed those.

The kids LOVED eating these. They are not like some other dried fruit that is so hard that you can barely eat them. These are more like chips. They are 100% dried fruit, which I find amazing. I tasted the apple ones and they taste just like an apple, just without the mess running down your face and everywhere else.

These single-serve pouches are great to throw in the backpack, purse, diaper bag, or even just keep in the car. Guess what? They are TSA friendly as well, so pack them for a healthy in-flight snack. I know I will be keeping these on hand to grab for a day away from home.

They are non-GMO, no dyes, no added sugar, no preservatives, no anything that we all know causes horrible health and psychological problems! (Plus a super big yay for my red dye sensitivity). Even better, there are only 55 calories per bag, so even great for the mom on a diet.

These are available for $7 for 6 single serve pouches or $1.49 for a single serve pouch. You can get Crispy Fruit online or at a variety of retailers. Check out their website for more information and information on where to purchase.

No comments :

Post a Comment