Get Ready For Summer With Labels

Disclaimer: This is part of a campaign through LabelDaddy. All opinions are my own,



I don't know if you guys are or not, but I am steady prepping for summer. Part of my summer prep includes gathering labels and labeling everything the kids leave the house with. That may seem like overboard to some, but even toys are labeled. I have too often come across the situation with one of my kids and another kid having the exact same item and we go through so much trying to get the right items to the right child. We've had a similar problem with drinks and snack containers. I also color code Tbomb and Kodabug so that I can tell their drinks and snacks apart quickly. 

As many of you know buying good labels for our kids can be an expensive task, especially this time of year; while we're getting ready for camps, day camps, and vacations. Never fear though, Label Daddy has a deal for you. Their peel & stick washable labels are now 20% off when you use code USFAMILY20 at checkout. 

They have many packages, including camp labels, school labels, and a luggage pack. Their label sizes include extra small, small, medium, large, and a variety of circle labels. Even the designs offered are amazing- choose between sports teams, Marvel, Disney, and basic icons. They even offer allergy labels, return address labels, and even a variety of household labels. Other products include zipper pulls, photo stickers, spice labels, and luggage tags. 

This is definitely time to stock up on labels for the whole family. Go wild and label everything. I'm going overboard this year- labeling some of their clothing, my normal labeled items, equipment, and anything else I can stick a label on. Grab this discount and go crazy. 

No comments :

Post a Comment