Easter: Blogging From A to Z

I love Easter. I know many people say that, but I love Easter Sunday, Easter Service, Easter Dinner, and especially prepping for Easter. Picking clothes for the kids and putting their Easter baskets together gets me acting like a kid in a candy store. This year, we went bigger than usual, but they deserved it. Usually, we just pick out some things from the dollar store and some candy- then, we're good to go.

This year was a little different- we got them a basket that could be used for storage and filled it with books and goodies for travel! We only included a few pieces of candy. I think they turned out great and the kids were happy. They were adorable too! Take a look at the pictures from Easter 2015.

Easter Egg Fun



 My New Puppy!




Easter Baskets



Easter Outfits



No comments :

Post a Comment