Year Of The Groom: Registering, Not Just For Her

Disclaimer: This is a sponosred post, but tips and opinions are my own.

I've got weddings on my mind, especially now. You see, my baby brother got married on Friday. This is strange to me because he is my baby brother, but I'm so proud of him for making this milestone. He's such a different man than we was just a couple years ago. He's a daddy now, working 2 jobs, loving his family, and married to the woman he loves. My other brother, 2 years my junior, got married last year. We are all married off, and their weddings have been a bit different for me. Most of the weddings I've been involved with have been of girlfriends, so these 2 have gotten me thinking.

We usually think about bridal showers and gifts for the bride. Engagement gifts for the bride. What would the bride like in her home, so on and so forth, what about the Groom? When my husband and I got married, it was pretty much the same, and he didn't mind. However, there were family and friends that did think that way- most of them gifted us with camping gear, since we both love it so much. With my brothers' weddings, everyone has thought of her and what she would like in their home. I sit here thinking about my brothers and thinking that this should be "the year of the groom."

It's time for the Groom to be more involved in the registry process. With MyRegistry.com, the bride and groom can work together to create the registry of their dreams. They can select all the items they want and make the world's best all-inclusive registry. Why shouldn't your favorite couples' registry include grills, tents, china, bedding, and even a vacation? Yes, with MyRegistry.com, the bride and groom can work together to create the registry of their dreams. They can select all the items they want and make the world's best all-inclusive registry. Why shouldn't your favorite couples' registry include grills, tents, china, bedding, and even a vacation? Yes, with MyRegistry.com, they can register for larger gifts that will allow multiple people to contribute to it.



My favorite thing about MyRegistry it is an all-inclusive registry- the items can be found anywhere. No need to be bound to one or two stores when registering. For the groom, add items from Home Depot, Best Buy, and even the Microsoft Store. These items stand beside items from Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Target, and even Bloomingdales.

So, track down your favorite groom, or couple, and send them to MyRegistry.com. I have a feeling both of them will thank you. They could even make a date night out of it, curled up on a love-seat shopping online together.

The really cool thing about MyRegisty.com is that anyone can use it, and it doesn't even have to be for a special occasion. It is perfect for classroom teachers to register for supplies, an organization that needs different items, new homeowners, and those going to college in the near future. The possibilities are endless.

No comments :

Post a Comment