Ultra Bright Headlamp

Disclosure: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

 As you all know, I have to have the best when it comes to headlamps and flashlights. I am quite often found traipsing through the woods at all hours of the night looking for mysterious beings. Well one night, I was caught off guard. My hand held flashlight died in the middle of an expedition, something large was walking towards me, then a rock the size of a cinderblock came flying towards my head. After that, I have made it my mission to find the best available in headlamps and flashlights. I have definitely found one to be added to the list.

This headlamp from Devine LEDs has a super comfortable band, that you can wear all night. The extra long battery life allows you to not have to replace your batteries each time you use it (yes' I've done that before). Plus, being a headlamp, your hands are free.

This light has 5 modes, sure to be appropriate for any situation. The modes include white light, strobe light, and red light, and it is dimmable. It is fully water resistant, making it the perfect light for fishing, boating, hunting, and camping. It is very durable and comes with a lifetime warranty and 100% satisfaction. Available at Amazon for just $26.99, it is perfect for everyone in your family.

Want to win one for yourself? Just comment below, a winer will be chosen 4/21/2015

1 comment :

  1. I would love this for my son. He loves hiding out in his tent with a flashlight. -Cordelia Love (cordelia-dot-love@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete