Ah-Maze-Ing: Blogging From A To Z

I have decided to participate in April's Blogging Challenge "Blogging From A-Z". I'll admit, I've been a bit behind the past week, but I really do have a great excuse. The weather has been AH-MAZE-ING! We have been spending so much time outside as a family.

We went out for a bigfoot expedition, which was nice. It was great to catch up with team members and socialize while getting back into the groove of things. One of our team members even smoked a wild boar. (Which is great because they are really becoming a problem in the area- to the point of being very dangerous.)

This week, my husband's family from Canada is visiting, so today, we took the kids and met them for a picnic.

So, there's lots on the blog and family to do list, but it's all the things that make life worth living. This is going to be a great spring and summer. I have a few series lined up for the summer that I think you are really going to enjoy. The blog is about to get AH-MAZE-ING!

3 comments :

  1. I know exactly how you feel! The weather here has been so nice, I've been taking my laptop out to the patio and working out there the entire day! The only problem was a nearby forest fire yesterday. Now I'm just waiting for the smoke to die down.

    Random Musings from the KristenHead: A is for Amplitude -- http://kristenhead.blogspot.com/2015/04/a-is-for-amplitude.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your enthusiasm - it comes at me right out of the page (well, screen). You're AH-MAZE-ING! Good luck with the rest of the Challenge.

    Ros, visiting from GenWestUK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you've decided to participate in the challenge! I can't wait for more amazing posts.

    ReplyDelete