Huge Sound, Little Speaker: Kinivo ZX100

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

The Kinivo ZX100 ($18.99 on Amazon) is by far the cutest little speaker I've ever seen. Don't let that fool you though. It is a pretty powerful speaker, especially for its size.

I've been fascinated with the quality of Kinivo products since I first discovered them, but this one blows me away. It works off a 3.5 audio jack, is rechargeable, and is small enough to put in your pocket. How awesome is that !?

It comes in nine colors, and everything you need in the box! With 360-degree sound, the ability to daisy chain, and enhanced bass resonator, this is the only speaker you'll need with your devices. Use it with your phone, tablet, computer, and even television. Anything that works off a 3.5 audio jack is compatible. The 2-hour quick charge allows for unlimited sound for up to 10 hours. As always, Kinivo backs its products with a 1-year warranty.


No comments :

Post a Comment