Must Have Baby Gear: #SavvyBaby Stroller Organizer

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I had a stroller organizer for our large stroller from our baby travel system. It was perfect for it, but just didn't work to well on our umbrella stroller, which we use more now since it takes up less room. It wasn't that big of a deal until we were on vacation about a month ago. It isn't all that easy to push a stroller, while holding toddler stuff, a cup, and stuff for the preschooler. Something had to be done. When I was asked to review this stroller organizer from Savvy Baby, I knew it would be the perfect solution, and I was right.


Stroller Organizer - Chevron or Black - FREE Snack Cup Holder - SavvyBaby Universal Fit Stroller Parent Console, Stroller Organizer Bag - Best Jogging Stroller Accessories, Baby Shower GiftThis stroller organizer is the highest quality I have seen. It is made out of neoprene and comes in this chevron or black. The straps of this one are thinner and has buckles, so that it can be used on any stroller. The front pocket is detachable and includes a wristlet strap and headphones holder. You also get a free snack leash with it.

Although there are 2 designated drink holders, you could hold drinks for the whole family with it. I can put my drink, koda's drink, Tbomb's water bottle, diaper kit, and toy for koda in the main compartment. In the small pouch, I can fit my phone, and thin wallet!

I love this stroller organizer and would recommend it above all the others!

This will work for any stroller and I use it on our large stroller and our umbrella stroller. Choosing among the best strollers is not an easy task, but there is help!

No comments :

Post a Comment