5 Apps Parents Must Have For Travel

Traveling with kids can be rewarding, entertaining, and a lot of work. There are many things on our minds when we are in the car with kids. Potty breaks, distracting ourselves from the noise, entertaining ourselves, finding our way, and even thinking about projects we have going on. Here are my favorite apps for each.

Potty Time

 
Cover artSit or Squat: Restroom Finder Let Charmin help you find a restroom near you in a hurry. See the ratings from other families, and even rate the ones you have been to. 








Distractions

Cover artBaby Boot Camp is a great distraction from all the noise in the background. Feed, soothe, change, and even put baby to bed. See if you can beat the game, share your results, and challenge your friends on Facebook. 




Entertainment

Cover artAngry Birds will always be my favorite entertainment app. 

Need more entertainment, check out Jewel Star 3, Instagram, Vine, HearMeOut, Overheard, and even Facebook. In the app world, there is no shortage of entertainment. 






Directions

Cover artTripAdvisor is a must for me at all times. I am always checking this app before we take the kids somewhere new to make sure it is family friendly. My favorite thing is that it shows near by places and you can check their ratings. Definitely a must have app. 






Projects

Cover art
None of us moms can live without Pinterest. It is our answer to everything, even if we are a Pinterest hoarder and never actually use our pins. Personally, unless I'm school planning the only time I can use Pinterest without feeling guilty is when I'm on vacation. So, the Pinterest app is a must have while I'm on vacation. 

No comments :

Post a Comment