Review: Handy Panda Bungee Cord Set

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I'm always using duct tape, painter's tape, bungee cords, and string to fix up things. They are also handy when on an investigation and I have an awkward situation to make up for- like attaching a tripod to an awkward spot. These bungees from Handy Panda have saved my booty multiple times.


This awesome 24 piece set is all you will ever need when it comes to bungee cords. The hooks on these bungees are specially designed to fit through the holes on tarps. When you order this set, not only are you getting quality materials, but you will get a free case and carabiner measuring tape. There is no chemical smell with these, like so many bungees have- they are made with eco-friendly materials.

With this set, these are the sizes of bungees you will get: 
6- 10"6- 18″
4- 24″
2- 32″
2- 40″
4- 6″ Canopy Ties
Are you interested in winning a set of your own? Comment below and let me know how you would use them! You could also head on over to twitter or Facebook and let me know how you would use them! A winner will be chosen July 20, 2015

No comments :

Post a Comment