Must Have For Baby: Chevron Car Seat Cover


 

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 

When my little ones were in the carrier car seats, I would just throw a blanket over them when it was nap time, in the grocery store, or at the doctor's office. That worked great, except for when it was time to carry them. Then, I would have to uncover them and usually wake them. I had seen covers like this before, but never thought it was that big of a deal. Well, I have changed my tune. I use this thing all the time, although Kodabug is no longer in a carrier car seat. I use it on the stroller, and even on the play mat when we are outside.

The car seat cover from Bonafide Baby has a soft plushy (?) interior fabric and together they block out the light. Koda loves touching the two different fabrics. It fits most car seats, doubles as a baby blanket, and can even be washed! Even better, you get a free stroller hook ($10.95 value) with it. Hop on over to Bonafide baby and get you one today. ($21.95)

No comments :

Post a Comment