Computer Reading Glasses For The Win

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Reading Glasses 1.0 For Women & Man By See 626 - Alphareader 3 Pairs Value Packed Metal Readers- Unisex Reading Glasses - Black, Gray, Gold Reading GlassesI wear glasses while I'm at my computer or watching TV (well, I'm supposed to anyway). The glare just makes it hard to concentrate. I've been looking for a solution when I happened on these reading glasses designed specifically for working at the computer (Amazon $8.97). When you order, you get a pack of 3 gorgeous glasses. These particular ones are 2.0 strength.

You get a black pair, grey pair, and gold pair in a unisex design. They are a professional design and very lightweight. and you get a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and you'll get a FULL, NO-HASSLE REFUND!

They are very comfortable, keeps the glare down, and look great- so you can even go in public with them. These are the perfect reading glasses for anyone that looks at the screen a good bit of the day.


No comments :

Post a Comment