Review: Ally & Joe Backseat Mirror

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own


A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on

I had been looking for one of these handy dandy car mirrors for miss Kodabug, but hadn't seen one that wowed me yet. When Ally & Joe asked me to review their Backseat Baby Car Mirror, I jumped at the opportunity.

This mirror is shatterproof, attaches to the headrest securely and without headache. It also tilts at any angle you want. I have actually used this mirror a lot, even though Kodabug is forward facing now.

Koda hates riding in the car, so I can put this on the seat in front of her during long trips, so she can entertain herself a while. I can also let her hold it without worry of it breaking. I have attached it to her bed when she doesn't' want to sleep so that I can get some zzzs. I'm also thinking about giving it to her while we do homeschool so she can interact with it. Toddlers are so fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment