These fairy lights are very versatile

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Fairy Star Lights Extra Long LED Copper Wire  for Indoor + Outdoor use + Battery Power AdapterI have this strange fascination with lights, lamps, and anything that lights up- especially fairy lights. I love to use them all over the place- inside and outside. They just make me so happy.

I love finding unique ways of using them, so when Frux Home and Garden sent me these awesome Fairy-Star Lights to review, I knew I was in for a treat. We have used them in several different places around the house and I really can't decide where I like them better. Currently, I have them on my dresser in a jar to use as a lamp.

These lights are weather-proof and come with a unique ability. You can plug these into the wall, or use the battery adapter for them- isn't that awesome?!

Fairy Star Lights Extra Long LED Copper Wire  for Indoor + Outdoor use + Battery Power AdapterI'm still finding things that I would like to do with these lights and hope I get the chance at some point in the near future to get started on at least one project. That being said, I have found the ultimate use or these lights in my family.


I am going to put them in a plastic bottle that seals really well- or maybe a jar since the mouth will be wider and seal it up with the battery adapter in it. Then, we can take it camping, hiking, fishing, and even bigfooting without worry of getting the lights saturated- it also creates a glow effect this way. I think this will be the coolest project and no power needed. We will be heading out for some primitive camping next month with the kids and I'll be sure to let you know how well it works.

This would also make a great travel night light for kids- mine hate being in the dark, so I think I'll do this when we head to the mountains in a couple weeks!

Head on over to Frux Home and Garden to get your very own Fairy-Star light set.

No comments :

Post a Comment