The Play's The Thing

I was sent a link to a wonderful graphic that is perfect for the readers of The Palmetto Queen.

Being a homeschool mom, work at home mom, and planning addict, I have a very structured day. I try to leave room or the kids to have some unstructured play time. In order to be successful at that though, I have to plan it. There are times that I am working on something and they want to go outside to play. I have to remind myself that play time is one of the most important things we can give our kids, so we go outside and play. I posted a few weeks ago about not being available during certain times of day to spend time with my family. This graphic reinforcing that we are doing the right thing, even if other things are put on hold.


Play Can Make Your Child A Better Student
Source: Early-Childhood-Education-Degrees.com

No comments :

Post a Comment