Review: 6-in-1 Stylus Pen


Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.


Stylus Pen - Signature Touch 6-in-1 Combo Versatile Universal Stylus Pen for touch screens [Functions as Touchscreen Stylus, Ballpoint Pen, 4" Ruler, Level, Phillips Screwdriver, and Flathead] for iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3/4, Surface, Nexus & ALL smartphones - YELLOWI have a ton of styluses lying around. Some plain, some regular. I have them for different purposes and for different locations. This is by far my favorite and I keep it in my investigation case for a variety of reasons. I love this 6-in-1 Stylus!

With its 6 different functions, I have used it on many investigation. It includes a stylus tip, Phillips head, flat head, level (great for levelling tripods), ruler and pen.

I can use it to work on equipment, change batteries, take notes, level equipment, use my tablet, and even measure for different purposes. I can't measure a bigfoot footprint, but there are plenty of other things I can measure with it. you should head on over and pick you up one of these super versatile styluses= you won't regret it!

No comments :

Post a Comment