Disney Freebies: Countdown to #DisneySide @ Home

I'm sure you guys have noticed that awesome badge to the side that shows that I'm a host of a #DisneySide @Home party. I'm so excited and Tbomb is excited to help host a Disney Cars party. We are doing our party at church and I've even found the perfect devotion to go along with it. Leading up to this great party, I'm going to share some awesome things I've found along the way, starting with some great freebies! Although I've heard of some great freebies at the parks, I'm limiting these to items you can request from home.




A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on

1. Get a Wrech-It-Ralph for free, along with tons of other freebies. Details here.

2. Free customized family decal. Too adorable! Get your own DisneySide sticker.

3. Get a free autographed postcard from your favorite Disney character.
Just send a letter to your favorite character and they'll send an autographed post card in return. Address to

Disneyland Resort,
Guest Communications
Attn: Character Fan Mail
PO Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232 
OR 
Walt Disney World Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

4. Free Digital Games- Disney and Disney Junior

5. Free printables (paper dolls, recipes, games, and more.)

6. 4 Free Digital Books (Free sign up and available on desktop or mobile).

7. Free Wallpapers  (No viruses- official Disney Blog)

I hope you've enjoyed these freebies- there is more fun to come. I'll be sharing Disney snacks, apps, crafts, and even my favorite Disney blogs!

No comments :

Post a Comment