10 Free Disney Apps: Countdown To #DisneySide @ Home

I've really been enjoying being able to share these wonderful Disney resources. My kids have been enjoying it as well. So, today, I'm sharing 10 free Disney Apps that my kids love. These are for Android, although some are available in the apple app store as well. There are more than what is on this list. See a more inclusive list here.

1. Disney Movies Anywhere. This has to be my favorite. I love that it allows us to connect all of our accounts and have access to our movies anywhere- even those with the digital codes. Plus, when you join (for free), you get a free movie. We got Wreck-It Ralph

Cover art

2. Watch Disney Junior. With two little ones in the house that love Mickey Mouse Club House, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Sofia the First, this app is a win in our house. 

Cover art

3. Vinylmation. With creative little ones, who can resist this adorable app? 

Cover art







5 comments :

  1. I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
    Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
    friv 3
    friv 4
    kizi2
    zoxy games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your information, Website is very nice and informative content.
    word-cookies-answers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate for this great information, This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content. so happy to find good place to many here in the post. the writing is just great. thanks for the post.
    kizi only the best | Magic titles 3 online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the informative blog. The place else may possibly just I get that kind of info written in such a excellent approach? I’ve a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Great work!

    ReplyDelete