New Favorite Gadget: Minzos #Turbo Pen

Disclaimer: I recieved a product to review. All opinions are my own.


A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on

This Minzos Turbo Pen  is one of the coolest gadgets I have run across. It is a stylus, pen, lazer pointer, and LED light all in one. I love this thing when I'm out and about, at events, on vacation, or during an investigation. I have what I need without having to carry 4 different items, which really can be a pain in the behind. (Even better, it has a 1 year replacement warranty!)

The thickness is perfect for all it's uses and fits perfectly in your hand, it also weighs just enough, so that you feel the weight of a pen in your hand. However, I think my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't look like some crazy gadget. I can use it in peace without worrying about it getting jacked or everyone asking a million questions and wanting to touch it with their grubby fingers. (I know, I have issues).

Seriously, this is the best stylus ever made and everyone should have one!



1 comment :

  1. must say you had done a tremendous job,I appreciate all your efforts.Thanks alot for your writings Find more about instagram from site webstagram ,please visit.

    ReplyDelete