Chalk Markers: Versatile, Handy, and Beautiful

Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for my review. I was not asked to write a positive review. All opinions are my own. 


I'm sure you've seen this picture on either this blog, Facebook, or Instagram. We were celebrating his very first day of homeschool. The writing on the chalkboard is done with Chalk Markers ($18.99). 

These chalk markers are easy to use and brightly colored. I am amazed at the quality of them. They can be used on a variety of surfaces as well- like glass, mirrors, laminate. Almost anything that is not porous. (Do not use them on porous surfaces, even paper or wood chalkboards). 

From the creator:

These markers helped us figure out this one little secret I discovered that helped skyrocket our family's creativity and had friends commenting on our kids creativity..Hi, my name is Louise Fox from Paper and Twine. If you're looking for chalk markers, I'd like to tell you why I think these are your best choice. I am a proud mother of three and was looking for an easy, effective way to encourage creativity in my family. I stumbled on liquid chalk and worked out some simple fun things to do with the markers that have had friends and teachers asking what we are doing with the kids to have them be so creative.The Best Chalk Markers I've Used.. - Initially, I didn't like the other chalk markers I'd used. There were too many issues so I spent months of time and thousands of dollars to research everything that would make an amazing marker. I found the best liquid chalk ink, best markers and most premium tips. It was expensive but I was so excited when I finally got a small batch of these markers created for my family and some close friends to test. The results were wonderful. One of my friends suggested these were so good that we should sell them to everyone so here they are. I sourced top, artist quality premium ingredients for these as I wanted the best. Now you get to have it as well. I'm excited and you're going to love them!


What I love so much about these chalk markers is that they are easy to use and clean up easily. I just have to wipe down what I am writing on and its ready to write on again. The only thing to be aware of is the type of surface.

However, when you order the chalk markers, you will receive a special bonus on how to use them. This bonus explains all the uses and how not to use them. It is full of creative ideas as well. The company also offers a 60-day money back guarantee. All the warning are also on the Amazon page.

The warnings about surface didn't really effect me any. The only paper/ wood chalkboards we have are for the monster and I am not letting him write with them (he is only 3). I use them when I want something to be beautiful or if I want to write a note on the bathroom mirror for my husband.

I have also written my son's vocabulary words on the mirror in the bathroom.

I keep finding handy uses for these chalk markers and will continue to use them several times a week.

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing us such great information that I never learnt from anywhere.
    chalkola chalk pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing... this is great!

    Liquid Chalk Markers

    ReplyDelete