It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Christmas is in full swing in the George household. I know that it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but we love the Holidays (and Thanksgiving) and were so excited to get started. Plus, there are so many preparations, there is no way it can be done if we start the day after Thanksgiving

First Christmas (2010)

My husband has been busy decorating the yard and pulling together all the holiday decor for when we start in the house. I've been busy planning our Christmas Season, working on to do lists and calendars, and deciding on which traditions to start this year. I've also been working on our Advent ideas. 

Second Christmas (2011)

I've also been in full swing putting together all the Christmas festivities for The Palmetto Queen. There is a gift guide coming this weekend, 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways, and special Christmas posts coming. (There will also be special Thanksgiving posts and my normal series for organizing for the new year)

Third Christmas (2012) Why is the camera a day off?

So, all the preparations and the calender will be finished this week. The gift guide will be as well. Make sure you are subscribed for my updates so you can enter for the great prizes being offered in the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways. 

I even managed to order custom cards instead of picking up generic ones at the last minute!





1 comment :

  1. Wow...sounds like you're super busy. I'm preparing for Christmas stuff earlier than normal too because of me doing a gift guide too. Love seeing the pictures from all of his Christmases.

    ReplyDelete