A Change in Semester and A Change In Lives

Disclaimer: I have been compensated for writing this post. All opinions are my own.




I remember my very first semester of college, walking into that bookstore all excited to get my very first college books. I was on cloud nine and finally an adult. Then my total was told to me. I was in shock. for 6 classes, I had to pay over $700. Some were even used! 

It continued that way for the next 3 semesters. I sold my books back and still only got a couple hundred each semester (if that!)

Luckily when I finally return to complete my Bachelor's degree, there are other programs that books can be purchased through. Campus Book Rental is a great one!

Some of the great benefits of using CampusBookRental.com are:
  • Feel free to highlight in the book
  • Free shipping both ways
  • Live customer support
  • Largest selection nationwide
  • Flexible rental periods
  • 21-Day risk free returns
  • Save money!
Did you buy your book from the campus bookstore and pay too much money? Are you now concerned about how little you will get if you sell them back? Well, Campus Book Rental has a new service you will love! RentBack allows you to rent your books to other students and make up to 4 times as much as if you sold them back to the college.



My favorite thing about CampusBookRental.com is that every textbook rented, a donation is made to Operation Smile. Lives are saved because of this organization and Campus Book Rental helps make it a reality. These poor kids aren't just born with a "birthmark," but a life threatening condition. 1 in 10 children born with a cleft palate or lip do not live beyond their first birthday. Most that survive cannot talk, eat, socialize, or smile. In addition to having this disfigurement, in some places the children are shunned. 

So, you get to save money with CampusBookRental.com, make money with Rentback.com, and all of that contributes to OperationSmile.org. It truly is a win-win-win situation. 

1 comment :

  1. I wish Campus Book Rental was around when I was going to college. It definitely would have saved me a lot of money for sure on the cost of books. I wouldn't be paying so much in student loans.

    ReplyDelete