Calling all Carolina People: Come See Me!

The big week is almost here! My Mother will be arriving Thursday for her big book appearances. In addition to being on television, she will be appearing at a great bookstore in Charlotte, NC.


Mom will be participating in a meet and greet discussion as part of their Meet The Author series. She is so excited because for her, it isn't about selling books. Its about living her dream and encouraging others to do the same.

Of course I will share with you pictures after the event, but why wait that long? Come meet us and ask mom all kinds of questions about her and her book!

3 comments :

  1. That is SO exciting!!! I am nowhere near you guys, but I wish you the best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks- I will try to put some video up!

    ReplyDelete