Southern Charm Sunday: House Party Time

 For weeks and weeks now I have been beside myself with excitement because me and the little prince were chosen to host the Fisher Price Joy of Learning Play Date.

It was beyond what I expected. House Party and Fisher Price did such a great job with this party. I actually want to do another one.  



 The gift bags for guests

One of the amazing toys! 

The gift bags included a little people wheelie, coloring book, DVD, CD  coupons, and tips for learning at play time. 

Fisher Price sent amazing toys for the kids to play with:
(I will be doing a review of each toy this week)

The kids had so much fun playing together we are already planning another play date. 

Sadly, there was a bug going around, so some of the kids couldn't make it. It was still so much fun even with 3 kids. The prince even found his princess. 




I absolutely adore these kids and had just as much fun catching up with an old friend as the kids had playing together. 

 Lets do it at the same time!

 Showing each other

Playing


They all worked together to make a slide out of the box!

The little man bringing mommy icecream

Silly Boys

Trevor teaching his friends to do "the creep"

This was my first time planning an event for kids. I used to throw parties a lot, but they were usually at for adults. Lets face it- a first birthday is for the adults. I learned a lot and will share my thoughts and tips for future events next week. 



No comments :

Post a Comment