Organizing The Seasons: Fall

As I've mentioned before, I LOVE fall! (I know, you are tired of hearing it.) The fall is when I am in superwoman mode. I get organized, make lists, play Martha, and get ready for winter.

September is a busy month for me, but I have started my to do list. We have been so busy this week wrapping up the summer, getting ready for the Prince's birthday, and starting school. My Mother will also be visiting next week, so there are preparations for that as well.

My to do list currently includes:


  1. Finish preparing for Mom's trip
  2. Sort toys- any that he has just outgrown will be stored for the future little ones, while those that are broken will be tossed. With his birthday at the end of the month, I want to make this an every year occurrence. 
  3. Figure out a system for organizing toys. He has so many and they are taking over. 
  4. Organize home school. We started this week, but I want to add another blog for our home school journey, and get all of my research and thoughts organized. Now, they are just scribbled on scrap papers. 
  5. Start planning Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. It is a big job, and I am entirely too obsessed with organization to not plan now. I also want to make a list of the things I want to do with our son and accomplish for each holiday. 
  6. Pick a spot for our house and start clearing the land :D I'm so excited we are going to build our cabin. 
  7. Organize recipes for the season. 
  8. Finish my blog plans for the season. 
  9. Switch out summer and fall clothes. 
  10. Plan the Prince's Fisher Price Play Date (more on this soon!) 
I still feel like there is something I am forgetting to do - hopefully I will remember!
I will share with you as I have these accomplished. I'm hoping to have some printable up for you soon. I would love to hear your to do list and resources for accomplishing it all. 

I also have some great reviews coming up! 

I almost forgot to tell you something! The hubs and I got 2 new pups. They are American Boston Bull Terriers- and oh so pretty! I have been having so much spoiling my sweet baby bulldogs! 

Because there are sickos who have not so noble intentions with bulldogs, I will only refer to our babies as His and Hers! You can see the rest of this gorgeous litter at Tokeena Bulldogs! These are family dogs, so I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. 

He looks like a guinea pig!

Her stripe is almost gone now!

Aren't they beautiful! 

No comments :

Post a Comment