Let's Celebrate the End of Summer

I don't think I have to tell most of ya'll that I love fall. I mean really love fall. Every year amazing things happen. I cannot wait to see the joy that comes from this fall! 

What I LOVE about FALL


Every Autumn, I pick up my crocheting again and do my annual fall cleaning (yay!)

This year, I have tons of fun stuff lined up for you guys too. 
Fall inspired drinks and recipes
Fall crafts
Special posts on event planning (my little one is turning 2)
Some special partnerships
Great products that you will want! 
I even will share some of my holiday planning tips (yes, I have already started planning every aspect of the holiday season!)

It is going to be fun here at The Palmetto Queen, so lets throw a porch party and say goodbye to summer!





To celebrate the end of summer, I want to share with you a cocktail that is perfect for this time of year. It is finally cool enough to sit on the porch and enjoy a cocktail after the kids go to sleep. I will be enjoying one of my own tomorrow. I guarantee you that this will be yummy and a perfect way to start the journey into fall. This will also be the easiest "martini" you ever make! 


Porch Sittin' Martini

Two and a Half ounce Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
Half ounce lemon juice or lemonade
Shake with ice

Strain into martini glass rimmed with sugars (the prettier the better) and garnish with a lemon wedge. 
Or, better yet, strain it into a mason jar and garnish with a lemon slice and mint sprig
Enjoy the last days of summer and those perfect evenings on the porch.

No comments :

Post a Comment