Approved by the Queen: Rubbermaid LunchBlox


Being part of Rubbermaid Buzz, I get to try out some amazing products when they come out. Recently, I was send one of their newest products, the LunchBlox. This is one of the coolest lunch contraptions I have seen yet. Although I no longer work outside the home, I have a slight addiction to lunch containers. This one reminds me of my Hello Kitty Bento Box. I love how Bento Boxes keep the different parts of your lunch separated. One thing I cannot stand is for my lunch to touch and get nasty. (I also don't like for my dinner to touch, but that is a separate pet peeve)


I received the sandwich kit, which was perfect. I actually used to use a combination of sandwich bowls and small bowls to make my salad for lunch in. I don't like for my tomatoes and other moist things to touch my lettuce (I know I'm picky, but at least I make my own lunch!) This particular kit is perfect for salads, sandwiches, soups with sides, and even snacks. No matter the type of meal you pack, there is a kit for you. The sandwich container actually fits regular and specialty bread. I guess that means the bread-maker is going to get some use again!

This BPA-free kit is perfect for our family, although the prince is not in school yet (and will be home-schooled) and I work at home. We actually took the LuchBlox on vacation with us. I put it in the car up front with us- we didn't have room for a cooler besides in the trunk, so this was the perfect solution. I packed different types of snack in it for different times during our drive. I put a sandwich in for lunch, some applesauce, carrots, and some cookies. Then I could pull it out and give him whichever I wanted without having to tell him that he had to wait for the cookies. The containers are also microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe so that just adds to the functionality.

For me, an added benefit is the fit of the lids. The lids fit perfectly and helps insure that my toddler doesn't decide to help himself to a snack.

This product is perfect for anyone in school, goes on play dates, works, or likes to take their lunch with them for any activity. It is also perfect for tailgating season that is FINALLY here!

The Blue Ice kept it cold and lasted longer than other versions I have had of the same thing. I also adore how they all snap together with each other and the Blue Ice. It makes lunch so easy!



Something else I love about the kit is that it fits inside my favorite lunch box, and there is still room to put another snack and drink inside.






You can buy the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit at many retailers nationwide for the suggested retail price of $12.99.

Disclaimer: I received this product to test, but all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment