Southern Charm Sunday: Etiquette Books


September is ushering some amazing things for The Palmetto Queen. 
There will be event planning posts, the prince's birthday, some surprises, fall love, and an amazing line up for Southern Charm Sunday. 

I am going to share with you some of my favorite etiquette books today. 





Source: amazon.com via Linda on Pinterest



Source: amazon.com via Mandy on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Pam on Pinterest


Some of these books I own, some I have read, some I have drooled over, and some I have just learned about. 

I adore etiquette books, they are one of my secret (not so secret anymore) pleasures in life. 

I believe everyone should own at least one etiquette book and everyone should be given one for their 16th birthday. 

I received my first Emily Post book at 16, although I already considered her a hero! 

I urge you to go find an etiquette book you love. If you already have one, I would love to know what it is. 

No comments :

Post a Comment