Please Excuse My Absence!

For the past week, I have been a little absent in the blog world (and I missed you so much). This is not to say that I have been absent from the internet world. It is actually the opposite. I have been super busy getting NighLon Solutions up and running. It turned out to be a HUGE project, requiring the great majority of my attention.

NighLon Solutions is a place for me to showcase my portfolio, offer my services, and share resources with my clients.




Services

Portfolio


Pre-made Designs


Freebies



I hope you decide to visit me at my "office" and see something you like. If you want a brand image that is a true representation and want to work intimately with someone who is passionate about their work, NighLon Solutions is for you! 


In celebration of the NighLonSolutions.com launch, I am giving away a social media icon set- ENJOY! (There are more freebies as well!)


No comments :

Post a Comment