Sunday Social- Fall Edition

Well, I'm back from vacation and I promise to blog about that this week, and even share some tips for traveling with a toddler. Today, I'm skipping the Southern Charm Sunday while I continue to get back into the groove of everything. I do have some amazing ones lined up though!

I saw this link up on Kristin's blog and decided to jump in. Its nice to change things up a bit sometimes.

Sunday Social

I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup

This week is all about FALL- my favorite season (I CANNOT wait!)

1. What is your favorite Fall activity? There are too many- carving pumpkins, halloween parties, costumes, thanksgiving, looking at leaves, playing in the leaves, and the list continues.



2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why? I love football in general. I really don't care what team I watch, even though I love the Steelers. The two games I never miss are the Clemson-Carolina game (its tradition) and The Superbowl



3. What is something fun about Fall in your area? The Apple Festival in my home town and all the fairs! (And football!!!)



4. Fav Fall outfit staples? Boots, flats, sweaters, jeans, scarves, dark nail polish, big jewelry, hats, huge bags, gorgeous sunglasses- can you tell I'm excited about fall?




5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season? Carving pumpkins, scary movies, Thanksgiving dinner, playing in the leaves, trick-or-treating, my mom's visit, being on tv, pumpkin butter, pumpkin cookies. I love fall- can I say that enough?

 

6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions? Its a toss up between Thanksgiving and Halloween. I love them both. Either way, pumpkin is involved. I look forward to making pumpkin butter every year- and anything else that I can possibly make with pumpkin. I am going to attempt my Mother's pumpkin drop cookies this year. 



What do you love about Fall? Head on over to visit Neely and link up! 

4 comments :

  1. cute Fall outfit!
    just thinking about Fall makes me happy :)
    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Happy Sunday to you too! You'll have to come back, I have some exciting things lined up for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashley {we loved here.)August 5, 2012 at 8:12 PM

    I can't believe I didn't even think to mention scary movies on my list. Horror films are my favorite and I love watching them best in the fall, around Halloween. I also can't wait for The Walking Dead to come back. Please tell me you watch? :)

    Ashley
    www.welovedhere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched it in the past, but I intend to this year! I cannot wait for V/H/S to come out. My other Halloween guilty pleasure is the Ghost Hunters Live Halloween show!

    ReplyDelete