So Honored: The Kreativ Blogger Award

I was so shocked last week to open my email to find something special from my friend Kristin at 30-Something and Fabulous. She nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I feel so honored to have received this nomination. Thank you Kristin!

Here are the rules to the award:
  • Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link.
  • List 7 interesting things about myself that readers might find interesting.
  • Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links and let them know.
Here are 7 interesting things about me:
  1. I am only 4'10"
  2. I have lived in 4 different states- all before I was 5
  3. I am addicted to coffee
  4. I am married to a gamer
  5. My little boy learned how to shake his head "no" when he was 6 months old. He told the nurse "no" when she went to give him his 6 month shots. 
  6. I am the case manager for a paranormal investigations team (CSPRI)
  7. I am the assistant office manager for a construction company. 
I am a crazy busy lady who loves her crazy beautiful life!

It has been really hard to choose just 7 bloggers. I decided to present the award to 7 of my most supportive blogging friends. These ladies have encouraged me so much, and never cease to amaze me. (But at least I could choose more than one)

  1. April Mobley
  2. Lady M Pixels
  3. The Air Force Wife
  4. Life, Love, Derby
  5. GiGi Rena
  6. Sylver Blaque
  7. UFued
I hope you guys decide to check out these FABulous ladies- they all have such an amazing view of the world you will definitely take something away from your visit. Again, thank you Kristin for this amazing honor!

11 comments :

  1. Congrats Cari ~ very cool award for a very cool woman!  (PS ~ love the crown)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma'am! I think you are cool too. I want to wear that crown for my birthday this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Cari, and those are some awesome bloggers!  I thought I was short (although next to my 6'2" sons, I STILL feel short!), but you've got me beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! lol- my hubby is 6'5"... but, what can I say? He can change light bulbs and kill spiders on the ceiling! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your fun facts! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You are an amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I'm honored to receive this award! And I love the paranormal connection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this nomination - I am honored! You are so sweet & generous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You deserve it- I cannot imagine how you keep up with everything you do and your blog! 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I think so too! 

    ReplyDelete
  11.  You are giving the very good detail for Palmetto and we want to copy your detail if you are not mind but we also provide you another important detail for New Lawn if you want visit our site.

    ReplyDelete