Life Gets Crazy

Life around here has been super busy lately, but that's part of being a busy lady! 

I'm finally getting caught up and can get to blogging regularly. I wanted to let you amazing readers know what is in store for the future of The Palmetto Queen. 

  • I will be sharing some history lessons on South Carolina. Every where I go, I get asked about certain things involving South Carolina; especially about the flag. I'm going to tell you the story of the flag and more. 
  • I have some amazing Southern Charm Sundays lined up
  • I'm blonde now, I will post a vlog showing you guys my blondeness
  • I'm discussing some guest posts with some of my favorite bloggers, YAY!
  • I'm hoping to have some printables I have been working on ready for you soon. 
There are many more things I have lined up, really too many to list. 

Today, I want to share with you a beautiful party that Gretchen from Three Little Monkeys Studios did. 
(It even matches my blog!)

 

Gretchen threw this party for her Grandmother's 90th Birthday. "Having a Ball" was a perfect theme. This party is absolutely beautiful. It is the perfect mix of country, vintage, and elegance. You are FABulous Gretchen. I want this party when I turn 90 (or sooner!) You can see more photos on her Facebook page and read about it on Amy Atlas

Gretchen, Thank you so much for letting me share your talents on The Palmetto Queen! 

You can see all of her designs in her Etsy shop here

1 comment :

  1. What cute pictures!  Although, the cookies look too cute to eat!

    ReplyDelete