Get More Out Of Your Day With Crayola!


I know that the one wish of all Mothers is for more time in the day. 
I am definitely among those moms. 

It is so hard to get everything done (in all areas of life) in one day. 

One of my goals when I started the Palmetto queen was to share my organizing tips with some FABulous ladies. I have a crazy/ busy/ beautiful life, and it is more full than ever. Part of organizing is time management. I'll be honest, lately time management is not one of my strong points. I need more time in the day. 

The other day my little prince and I got a special package in the mail from MyBlogSpark, Cheerios, and Crayola. We sat down to color together and time stood still. So, my question to you is this: can Crayola give you more time in your day? No, probably not. However, Crayola can help you get more out of your time. 

I would like to point out that we used the packaging paper to color on- perfect for toddlers who are learning!

I will share with you each product we received and how we used it for our family! 


The My First Crayola Dry Erase Activity Mat is perfect for visiting with Nana and Poppy. We will also be using this a lot during the summer. It is quick to grab and everything he needs is packaged together. We will take it along for camping and on trips. What I did: I took a piece of paper and wrote his name on it. I hope that as his scribbling develops, he will start tracing his name- can't hurt! This will also be handy when I take the little guy along to meetings and to the library. Heads up: The dry erase crayons wash off super easy. He colored on the recliner (on accident of course) and it came off really easily.  
 
My little guy likes watching the colors appear with the Mess-Free Paper, Fingerpaint, and Marker. These are great for when I am working and he wants to color. Use the fingerpaint for handprints- really fun! 


The My First Crayola Washable Crayons, Markers, and Stampers are perfect for little hands. They also look like toys, so they definitely keep my little man entertained for quite a while.


I cannot say enough great things about the My First Crayola Washable Musical Rub-Art Station. It kind of reminds me of doing rubbings of grave stones with my mother when i was a little girl. Kids love animal sounds, what a great combination. The size of the art it creates is the perfect size to insert into greeting cards. We put his rubbings inside of Mother's Day cards. What a great way for your kiddos to help personalize a gift.


Look for these specialty marked boxes of Cheerios for exclusive coupons!

We love Cheerios in our house!

Does Crayola have magical powers? Probably not.
Can Crayola give you super powers? No, not really.
What does Crayola do? Crayola gives you the tools to make your time with the kiddos more special. Take the time to stop and enjoy art together. As the daughter of an artist, this was always important in our house, now I get to make my own memories of teaching my little prince art. I can't think of a better way to spend my time.

You can also view Crayola's commercial!


For more information, visit Crayola:
Website
Twitter
Facebook

What art do you do in your house?

Disclosure:  The information, products, coupon, video and additional My First Crayola™ gift pack was provided by Crayola® and Cheerios through MyBlogSpark. 
(The additional gift pack is being given to a very special and outstanding lady in my community)

2 comments :

  1. We live about 20 minutes from the Crayola factory, lol.  It is the only products we use!  I do wish my kids were still little to use some of  the cool things they have out there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it is encouraging him now, there are so many learning opportunities. (Plus, the triangle crayons are really handy!) I'm sure some of the stuff is still appropriate for your boys. The dry erase kit would be cool for keeping score. 

    ReplyDelete