Free Printable: Backpack List

 Being at home all the time has been strange. Sometimes I'm not in the mood to accomplish anything. I kind of do the mom thing and veg out. Other times, I've been in organizing/ project mode. That's been my thing in the last few weeks. I have tackled the kids' room, purged toys and stuffed animals, organized them and completely redone their beds. However, there are some projects I've been dying to tackle. 

I've been wanting to get our "on the go" stuff organized. I guess I haven't done it because we can't go anywhere and that is kind of depressing. However, I'm also wanting the kids to get excited about when this is all over. I've listed the things I want to do and I'm getting started. First, I needed a printable!

I'm going to print and fill these out and then laminate them. I'm going to hang them with their backpacks and let them work on packing them. Until now, I've always done that, but they will start. I read Snapper's list to her and I'm hoping that will also help her learn to read. 

I'm sharing them with you. Just right click on the image and save!

Enjoy!!




3 comments :

  1. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh. Bookbags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Backpack

    ReplyDelete