Book Review: You're Strong, Smart, and You Got This!

 Disclaimer: I received a book to review. All opinions are my own. 

I guess anxiety runs in my family. I have bad anxiety, as does my mom. Several members of my husband's family do as well. My daughter was diagnosed at 3 with an anxiety disorder. The thing I've learned over the years is that you don't always need medication. Sometimes a friendly and encouraging word will do the trick. That's why I now keep You're Strong, Smart, and You Got This handy.

When my daughter is down and her anxiety starts taking over, she often feels that nothing is "good enough," although all I want is for her to try her best. When this happens, we find a quiet place, chat together, and flip through this beautiful book. She loves the pictures too!


You can check out the flip through on my Instagram Stories

One thing that I love about this book is that in addition to the cute illustrations and quotes there are letters throughout the book that are encouraging as well. 

If someone in your life has anxiety, this book would be a great gift for them. 




No comments :

Post a Comment