Organizing Solution: #PackingCubes by Dot to Dot Travel

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 

These packing cubes have become one of my favorite organizing tools. I have started using them for everything. I use them for switching out the kids' seasonal clothing, storing extra blankets, and even organizing equipment. I will also use them when we travel this summer for organizing everyone's clothing in a single bag- I just know it will make my life so much easier. In fact, every time I see them in the closet, I think of another use.

While the small ones likely have many more uses, I actually received the Large packing cubes (in orange of course) and they are perfect for our family. I can't wait to use them this summer. With 10 available colors, and a pack of 1 or 4 available, you know these are a dream come true for me. I am going to get a different color for each family member- making organizing even easier. These can be used for clothing, shoes, toiletries, books, toys, and so much more. Actually, the only thing I would change is that I wish they were in assorted sizes instead of all the same.




Features

Dimensions - 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25"
Mesh front allows you to easily see the contents
Protects items from dirt and dust
Excellent quality construction
Durable zipper
Light weight


No comments :

Post a Comment