Portable Charger +Lifeguard Mini



Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

This is by far one of my favorite products I have reviewed. I have already used it several times.

With being a work at home mom/ stay at home mom, I need reliable battery life for my phone. I cannot be out and about with the kids with no form of communication, especially since there are no more payphones. On top of that, if someone is babysitting and I'm running errands, I need them to be able to get in touch with me.

I also need to be accesible to my clients during normal hours- well, normal hours can mean a doctor's appointment or even during grocery shopping. My battery was always dying before, but not now! Thanks to the +Lifeguard Mini , a premium power bank.

Also, because I have usb chargers for almost every device I have (including rechargeable batteries that charge via usb), all of my gadgets are safe from dying. This is extremely important during investigations and while on vacation. I hate it when my batteries die and I'm taking photos of the kids. I can also keep the kids' devices and toys going when we are going to be in the car for a long length of time, saving my sanity. This charger literally stays in my purse unless it is being charged. Then, as soon as it is done, It is back in my purse.

Features

  • Available in Pink, Black, and Silver
  • Includes usb  cord and lightning cable (apple certified)
  • 18 month money back guarantee. 
  • Samsung Grade A Cell Battery
  • Real 3000mAh capacity - full charge your phone and still have juice.
  • Fully charged in 1.5 to 2.5 hours
  • Can be recharged more than 800 times

No comments :

Post a Comment