Personalized Children's Books: Your Child is The Hero Of the Story

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 

For quite a while, I have wanted to get the kids a personalized book. I just wasn't really sure of the investment. So, when I had the option to review one from KD Novelties, I jumped at the opportunity.

I chose the Dinosaur Land book, personalized for Tbomb.


I had a hard time choosing between all the options. They even offer photo personalized books, cds, and videos.

The process is really simple too- just plug in your child's information, choose some details, and preview the story. That was actually my favorite part. I could make sure that the details I put in made sense in the story. I've personalized some things and it didn't make any sense.

There are lots of categories of books to choose from, including religious, Disney, adventure, educational, and even super heroes. Starting at just $10.95, they make an amazing gift!

No comments :

Post a Comment