Versatile Award Goes To SnakeClamp

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.


I have come across the most amazing product ever recently.The SnakeClamp is a dream come true. Lucky for me, the folks at SnakeClamp got me all set up. As you all know, I'm a pretty busy lady, I'm a mom, a homeschool mom, a business owner, a podcaster, a paranormal investigator, and a bigfoot researcher. As you can guess, my gadgets (including my tablet, phone, and cameras) are a big part of my life. I am always needing them in awkward places, struggle to find the right way to mount them, or just give up because none of the options work for me. Well, all of that has changed with The SnakeClamp. I can use my gadgets virtually anywhere. 

When you order a SnakeClamp, you choose an attachment, a flexible goose neck or rigid arm, and a mounting base. Their options are phenomenal. After explaining to them what I do, they set me up with the perfect options. They sent me 2 flexible goose necks, a multiclamp base (attaches to many surfaces, including poles), an eReader attachment, and a variety of camera mounts.The only thing I would add to my collection would be either the workholding attachments or the microphone clip, so I"m really looking forward to getting them. I can attach the SnakeClamp to tables, poles, or basically anything. I could even attach it to the 4wheeler and get shots with the GoPro with it. The only thing I would change about the SnakeClamp is add an option for a lighter weight arm, and a smaller attachment- I would love a lighter one I could attach to my backpack for a camera, or even a light. 

Unfortunately, I have not been able to explore all that the SnakeClamp can do yet, but it's warming up and I can't wait to start using it on expeditions and for filming. Be sure to keep looking on Instagram to see the new ways I've found of using it. In the mean time, head on over to SnakeClamp.com and start building your ultimate set up.  

No comments :

Post a Comment