Spring is Coming: Celebrate With Warby Parker

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but this time of year makes me think of one thing. Spring- I cannot wait for it to get here. On top of that-- this year, it is sooo cold. I can hardly stand it. I've been wearing fleece leggings under everything and SHOES. If you know me, you know that even the snow can't make me put shoes on. Well, it happened- I've been wearing shoes.

I guess I have a little bit of cabin fever because even my glasses have been looking dreary.
A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on

I guess it is about time for an upgrade. I have had these frames since right after Tbomb was born.  As you can imagine, I've been having fun checking out the new fun spring frames at Warby Parker. Yes, I have been drooling over them. I'm telling you, their eyeglasses styles are phenomenal.

Warby Parker has added so much sass to their line up, with the new Spring line. They have added 8 new shapes and 6 new colors. These frames have a classic feel, but with unexpected details. These new designs are inspired by a nautical point of view. They are inspired by anchors, coral, sandy beaches, and marine life. You know I'm head over heals with these - they make me miss my home on the coast.

In fact, I think I need these now!



The new spring line is available today (January 13th) online, in stores, and in showrooms. Want to shop online, home try on is even available (try up to 5 pairs). Prices start at just $95. Check out the new Spring line by Warby Parker.

Here are a few of my other favorites.






No comments :

Post a Comment