Organizing Solution: Arts And Crafts Box

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 

There are several projects I have been working on finding organizing solutions for, that I just could't find the right one. I have now found my solution.



One of my main problems I have been looking for a solution to is my evidence collection kit for The Carolina Cryptid Crew. Well, that solution finally landed on my doorstep. This arts and crafts box is a lot like a toolbox, and the functionality is just as great!

The plastic is sturdy and the  clasp is awesome. It did fall off once, but the box stayed closed and it was super easy to get back on and work again. There is a top tray that is divided for smaller items.

You can use this bin for many things besides an evidence collection kit. Use it for homeschool supplies, art supplies, camping items, hunting (field dressing supplies), fishing, paint supplies, cake decorating supplies, tools, and so much more.

How would you use this arts and crafts box?


No comments :

Post a Comment